Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CONTEST!!!!!

Hey, look, a contest!! This is something completely new. The purpose of the contest is to get more people to subscribe to my blog. So, here are the rules:

  1. You must be a subscriber to be eligible for the contest.
  2. To enter the contest, you must post a comment on this post. The comment must contain your steam address. If you are already steam friends with me, you still need to post your steam name. In addition, it must list the names of at least two friends that you get to subscribe to my blog. THESE FRIENDS CANNOT ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBERS!!! Then, you must give them my email, which is rocketman.eltonjohn@gmail.com and they must send me emails telling me who they are and what their subscriber names. They can enter this contest, and must get two of their friends to enter this.
The winner will receive a free copy of the game Magicka.

Note: My Steam address will show as Santa Mother&*%ing Claus.

Best of wishes,
Simon H.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Simon you know my name already but here it is. CyanideTaco.

    ReplyDelete